Your team deserves something different. Escape the city scene without going too far and watch what happens to creativity and relationship building.
HAVE YOUR TEAM BECOME STALE IN THEIR THINKING OR ITS JUST TIME TO GIVE THEM A TREAT?
Come and clear out the cobwebs in our stunning & creative environment.
- Just 45km from Brisbane.....It’s worth the drive.
- Get isolated and interested and your team focus and engagement will surprise you.
- Quality digital equipment available in a unique vineyard setting
- Restaurant quality food or casual meal packages to choose from
- Use of a range of areas and atmospheres to work in
- Unique range of team building exercises to choose from
- A team of committed staff happy to make the event flow and be a great success.
Ocean View Estates Winery & Restaurant
We are conveniently located just 45km from Brisbane on the Mt Mee Tourist Drive between Dayboro & Mt Mee. Our restaurant & conference centre is set amongst the vineyards and overlooking the lake. A perfect setting for any workshop, conference or team getaway.
THE CONFERENCE FACILITY
Our beautifully appointed restaurant facility doubles as the main conference room. This is a large area of timber and glass construction with views over the property. This area can be divided into smaller areas to suit all needs. Block out blinds provide the perfect environment for digital presentations. Our fully appointed kitchen and professional staff will be happy to cater to your food requirements for the day.
The adjoining verandah is perfectly located for morning/afternoon teas, lunch and dinner service. Several breakout areas are available including the winery itself, outdoor areas and the cellar door area. Special arrangements can be made during weekends to create a private atmosphere.
Hooked On Leadership - Regular Program
Hooked on Leadership is two-day corporate-to-country style leadership program, which helps leaders to create cohesive teams and navigate any challenge with certainty. In the stunning location of Brisbane’s Ocean View Estates, using classroom and equine-facilitated experiential learning, you will discover your default leadership behaviours and get immediate, unfiltered feedback from our facilitators to help you refine your leadership style on the spot.
This event is a MUST for you, if:
· You want to develop confidence and flexibility in your leadership style
· You want to work on how you show up to your people to get better team results
· You’ve been asked to step up with your leadership but don’t know what that means or how to do it