WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THIS WEEKEND?
Become part of our vibrant family! An experience for every occasion and changing season.
Call us on 3425 3900 for more info or scroll down for opening hours
- VINEYARDS to wander through & VINEYARD COTTAGES for that perfect escape
- AL A CARTE RESTAURANT with meals perfectly matched to ESTATE GROWN WINES
- WINE TASTING in the cellar door with something to suit everyones taste(dry, fruity, sweet, bubbles, ports, white, red, fino sherry)
- VINEYARD & WINERY TOURS with a real hands on approach in a fun and interactive style(11am on each day we are open, by appointment). TASTE FROM THE VATS(when available)
- Get to know the Winemaker with many opportunities like WALK A WHILE WITH THE WINEMAKER, WINE CLUB MEMBER ONLY EVENTS
- Relax with friends over DEVONSHIRE TEA or a delicious MERLO COFFEE and ESTATE MADE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE. You won’t be able to resist taking some home with you.
- Picnic in the vines or by the lake with one of our perfect PICNIC HAMPERS. The kids will love it!
- CELEBRATE YOUR NEXT SPECIAL OCCASION WITH US. A package, place and plan to suit every group, or family need. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Engagements, Hens Parties, Proposals.
- Create memories to cherish forever with a VINEYARD WEDDING. Spectacular photo opportunities, have the ceremony and reception in the one place, so guests don’t have to travel, stay on-site, flexible packages to suit all needs, restaurant quality food.
- On your doorstep, just 45KM FROM BRISBANE.
Ocean View Estates is not just a winery, not just a restaurant – it’s the end of the journey: the destination, offering vineyards, cellar door, accommodation, al a carte dining and Australia’s most intimate and hands-on experience of a fully-operational winery, all in one location just 45 kilometers north-west of the Brisbane CBD. At Ocean View Estates, guests get closer to the action and, with everything on one beautiful property so close to a capital city, it’s easy to come and unwind in the vines for an hour, a day, or a weekend. Ocean View Estates … welcome home.
Watch this video from The Great South East visit to get a taste of the Estate