WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THIS WEEKEND?
Become part of our vibrant family! An experience for every occasion and changing season.
- VINEYARDS to wander through & VINEYARD COTTAGES for that perfect escape
- AL A CARTE RESTAURANT with meals perfectly matched to ESTATE GROWN WINES
- WINE TASTING in the cellar door with something to suit everyones taste(dry, fruity, sweet, bubbles, ports, white, red, fino sherry)
- VINEYARD & WINERY TOURS with a real hands on approach in a fun and interactive style(11am on each day we are open, by appointment). TASTE FROM THE VATS(when available)
- Get to know the Winemaker with many opportunities like WALK A WHILE WITH THE WINEMAKER, WINE CLUB MEMBER ONLY EVENTS
- Relax with friends over DEVONSHIRE TEA or a delicious MERLO COFFEE and ESTATE MADE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE. You won’t be able to resist taking some home with you.
- Picnic in the vines or by the lake with one of our perfect PICNIC HAMPERS. The kids will love it!
- CELEBRATE YOUR NEXT SPECIAL OCCASION WITH US. A package, place and plan to suit every group, or family need. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Engagements, Hens Parties, Proposals.
- Create memories to cherish forever with a VINEYARD WEDDING. Spectacular photo opportunities, have the ceremony and reception in the one place, so guests don’t have to travel, stay on-site, flexible packages to suit all needs, restaurant quality food.
- On your doorstep, just 45KM FROM BRISBANE.
Ocean View Estates is not just a winery, not just a restaurant – it’s the end of the journey: the destination, offering vineyards, cellar door, accommodation, al a carte dining and Australia’s most intimate and hands-on experience of a fully-operational winery, all in one location just 45 kilometers north-west of the Brisbane CBD. At Ocean View Estates, guests get closer to the action and, with everything on one beautiful property so close to a capital city, it’s easy to come and unwind in the vines for an hour, a day, or a weekend. Ocean View Estates … welcome home.
Watch this video from The Great South East visit to get a taste of the Estate